In the last 20 years, I’ve worked as an HR Executive, HR Manager, OD and Transformation Manager, and various general Human Resources roles in my career and have a proven track record as a seasoned specialist within various areas of people management practices.
I regard myself as a consummate professional with humanistic values, passion for people development, agile management style and manner of working with others, coaching, leading, and guiding of my staff whilst constantly strategizing HR’s role as a whole in the business.
To date, I feel my strongest abilities include the following:
- Increased employee value positioning by rigorously maintaining a positive work environment through one on one and team engagement sessions
- Increased ethical, social and legislative compliance monitoring through optimal internal human capital best practice
- Targeted outreach and internal digitized hr programs to develop the best talent and meet all departmental talent requirements
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders through effective resourcing coordination to function optimally in a high-performance culture
- Managing and monitoring socio-economic development programmes associated with the youth, unemployed, and early childhood development
- Internal & external coaching and mentoring processes to foster succession planning and pipeline development
- Leadership coaching and development programmes