Thandi is a passionate Business and Human Capital strategist who has worked in Senior Leadership and Executive positions in various organisations and corporates driven by the PURPOSE of co-creating opportunities of growth for individuals and businesses making a difference.
Having worked in various industries like Mining, Financial Services, Health, Pest Control
services, NGOs etc, Thandi brings business knowledge from various industries into Crucial Business conversations some of which include:
- The heart of entrepreneurship/business – purpose.
- The common business pain points:- time, team(People) and money.
- Why some companies fail and why others succeed.
- The importance of capability as the engine of the company:- how to develop, nurture and maintain the differentiating capability to stay on the competitive edge.
- Sustained business performance through focused mentorship and coaching
Thandi has contributed as a board member to different organizations including international organizations like the John Hopkins University Outreach Program and the International Planned Parenthood Federation.
She is a member of the Institute of Directors in SA (IoDSA), the body that represents professionals charged with corporate governance, the Chamber of Commerce. Thandi also belongs to the Coaching and Mentorship Community of Practice and has partnered with entrepreneurs and professionals in their growth journeys as a coach and mentor. She holds amongst other qualifications a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Bond University (Australia).